Saturday 17 December 2011

Why I think I'm a bit obsessed.

I am going to admit it, because that's the first stage of getting rid of an addiction. 

I love Lisbeth Salander. I love the Millennium Trilogy. I love Mikael. I love Erika. Hell, I even love Henrik Vanger. I love everything about the books; I even have a girl crush on Noomi Rapace and Rooney Mara. Who play Lisbeth Salander in the Swedish and American films respectively.
Oh my.

I have a girl crush. An epic one. Even bigger than my girl crush on Lady Gaga. Why? Because, they don't fit the mold. I love piercings, I love tattoos. Hey, apparently, I find pale Swedish-esque women oddly quite beautiful. 


Even so, when December the 26th rolls around, the English language version will be released, and I'm not even going on the day.  Which is quite sad really :(


But, on a brighter note, I'm getting my nose pierced again. I cannot wait.
Until next time folks..

Nice piercings.

No comments:

Post a Comment